If you have experienced residential or commercial property damage from Hurricane Harvey please accept our sympathy and best wishes for a speedy recovery. After these storms, we often find policyholders can be easily confused about how to properly navigate the insurance claims process and encounter difficulty determining if they are being properly compensated for their loss. Insurance contract language can be technical and difficult to interpret.
Don’t wait to get a low ball offer or for your insurance claim to be denied. A public insurance adjuster can help you get a fair settlement for your Hurricane Harvey insurance claim. Relying on the insurance company to keep your best interest in mind may not always be the best option. Getting a public insurance adjuster involved early in your claim can help you spend time on getting your life back together while an expert manages your claim.
Regardless of whether your loss is large or small we perform these services for you:
- Analyze your policy to get the maximum claim coverage.
- Inspect the property damage and estimate all losses with our computerized system.
- Notify the insurance company of your loss and ensure they have proper documentation.
- Set all appointments with insurance company staff and provide them with preliminary estimates for building and contents damage and loss of business accounting figures.
- Negotiate with insurance company for a fair and equitable settlement.
- Prepare all documents in order to obtain payment.
- Provide a list of trusted professionals for reconstruction if required.
Since 1984, the licensed public adjusters at Tutwiler & Associates have worked exclusively on behalf of policyholders to properly value the loss, take over the stressful process of managing the claim and negotiating a fair settlement while you focus on getting your business and family back together. Statistics show that policyholders who hire their own adjuster receive more for their claim than those who go it alone. If you need assistance or advice, our insurance claim adjusters are available for a free no obligation review of your loss. Call 800-321-4488 or contact us.