While there are a number of fine dedicated professional public adjusters across America today we feel our firm, its culture, its experience and it dedication to serving it clients is second to none.
Considerate these facts:
1. Corporation charted in March of 1984 - 29 years of public adjusting experience every day every year.
2. Over 150 years combined years of adjusting experience. Many of our adjusters were trained in their early years on the insurance company side. So we understand how the system works.
3. Recognized as one of the top public adjusting firms in the nation through our affiliation with the Anderson Kill Loss Advisory membership.
4. Our firm has experience handling losses of all types including 11 major hurricanes and several tropical storms. Our history includes national and international loss adjusting. There is not much that we have not seen or experienced related to adjusting of claims and the issues that ensue.
5. We are licensed in 11 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Our license has always in good standing with state regulators.
6. Our firm members are current in licensing and continuing education (CE) requirements. We are bonded and covered by one of Lloyds of London member firm for Errors and Omissions (E&O) coverage.
7. We are a recognized leader in our field as follows: Past President of Windstorm Insurance Network and one of the founding board of directors; Past president of Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters; Past member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters board of directors; Community Education speaker and author of numerous insurance articles.